This is a repeating eventmay 26, 2019 9:30 am
This blended training combines independent learning with two energetic, dynamic days of classroom instruction. Before the training, you will
This blended training combines independent learning with two energetic, dynamic days of classroom instruction. Before the training, you will create an account with OKAY – Online Kidding Around Yoga. Here you will find your learning modules. The first two will prepare you for your intense, fun Two Day Live Training and are required to be completed. The remaining modules give you the chance to use and review the massive amount of knowledge you just received in your training.
All students are required to finish modules one and two of OKAY BEFORE they can receive their certificate. This will take approximately 4-6 hours to complete depending on your pace. Please do this before your live training so you, too, can be in the know. It is easier for students and teachers if everyone starts on the same page. Here is a glimpse of what’s in store for you with our Sample Training.
We love early birds and even offer them a discount, however if you are unable to sign up early, no worries! We got you covered. Sign ups are accepted up until the night before the training starts. You will have to wait to receive your certificate (by email) until after you finish the first two modules, but that’s no biggie!
You do NOT need prior yoga teacher trainings to attend KAY trainings. Kidding Around Yoga is designed for anyone who loves to work with kids. With KAY, you can start your own kid-centered yoga business, enrich your adult classes, bring something special to your academic classroom, or even introduce your own family to the benefits and joys of yoga. This training can enhance your career and change your life and the lives of all of those beautiful young yogis in your future. Just ask our grads!
Your tuition includes access to two exciting days of hands on instruction covering breathing practices, meditation, deep relaxation, asanas, games, activities, arts and crafts, business and marketing, and so much more. And just when you think there can’t possibly be anything more, check it out. You also receive a link to a huge catalog of original Kidding Around Yoga music. Incorporating yoga poses and fun cardio activities, this music takes any kids class up a notch. Kids love Kidding Around Yoga, and so will you!
Your tuition includes:
- Instant access to Online Kidding Around Yoga. Please do complete those first two modules before you arrive at your Live Training.
- Two Day Live Training: Tons of fun, friends, and a program that will change your life.
- A copy of our OM-azing training manual that you will receive once you arrive at your live training.
- Kids yoga music. The message is in the music. And the magic is in the movement. Gain lifetime access to all KAY music and all future renditions.
- Inclusion in the KAY Facebook forum: We have thousands of members ready to support and share.
- Access to Teachers’ Resources with more info than you could ever use in one lifetime.
- Marketing videos that will help you to show folks who you are and what you do and help you build your business.
- A discount on insurance! Kidding Around Yoga professionals save $40 and trainees get their first year for only $25: BeYogi Insurance. Insurance is applicable within the United States only and to those professionals who meet the state’s requirements, where applicable, to practice yoga.
- 5-MONTH access to the entire online training: This site contains your entire training in videos and online modules for you to study after your live training. You will have plenty of time to digest the vast wealth of knowledge you’ve just acquired, but we always recommend joining our OKAY Plus Membership to get unlimited access and exclusive resources from the best of the best. With over 4,000 teachers all over the world, we’ve compiled the best games, arts and crafts and activities for your little yogis, and organized them in a way that’s easy to find and use for any of your classes.
Full price is $595. We offer various
discounts and payment plan options
(Saturday) 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
Yoga Studio 2
200 Commercial Street
Kate Sharkeykate@kiddingaroundyoga.com - (925) 212-4431
Kate Sharkey has been teaching yoga since graduating from a 200-hour YogaWorks teacher training in Bali, Indonesia in October 2016. She is a San Francisco Bay Area native, currently living in Walnut Creek, California. Her love for yoga came from overcoming physical pain. She was studying Communication at UC Santa Barbara when she started to feel pain in her hip. It got so bad, Kate ended up in the emergency room. From there it was in and out of doctors offices; X-rays, MRIs, blood work, nothing provided answers. Eventually she found a joint specialist who explained that she had hyper-mobile joints. The doctor prescribed yoga. Kate started doing yoga every day and went from relying on pain medication to using the power of yoga to gain freedom and strength in her body. It was then she realized she had to share yoga with other people, to help others realize they do not have to be a victim of their mind, their body, or their circumstance. It may take one breath at a time, one moment at a time, but it will get better. A lover of growth and expanding her knowledge base, Kate took the Kidding Around Yoga training and fell in love with yoga all over again. She loves teaching children this powerful way to enhance their lives as they navigate through obstacles and find their path to bliss.