This is a repeating eventapril 3, 2019 6:00 pm
Utilize the energy of the New Moon to heal and create your life. For thousands of years, women have gathered in the time of the new moon. The new moon symbolizes
Utilize the energy of the New Moon to heal and create your life.
For thousands of years, women have gathered in the time of the new moon. The new moon symbolizes new beginnings and can be a powerful time to birth new projects and new ways of living.
– Work with the astrology of this new moon to guide your life and get the most out of the energy available.
– Gather with other women in a safe, sacred space to support one another.
– End the patriarchal paradigm of competition between women and return to the unwavering upliftment of true sisterhood.
– Be lead through an energy shifting shamanic journey to heal at the deepest levels.
– Choose from the Goddess Tarot to find your goddess ally for September’s moon cycle.
(Wednesday) 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Yoga Studio 1
200 Commercial Street
Heather RoseHeather.firstname.lastname@example.org or (916) 757-7346
Heather is a teacher, healer, and intuitive who uses her background in science to facilitate a multi-dimensional healing experience. She is dedicated to helping psychic children, teens, and adults. She assists light-workers and healers in opening their gifts and healing their deepest pain. Heather combines her deep knowledge of earth processes and connection to nature to reconnect people to the earth. She works with universal, spiritual, and earth energy.
Heather has assisted hundreds of clients to heal, expand, and open to their true gifts. She has worked with cancer patients, people recovering from surgery and auto accidents, individuals suffering from depression, insomnia, anxiety, and other chronic conditions with great results. She also assists individuals through processes of spiritual transformation and moving to new levels of consciousness and awakening. At the core of Heather’s work is a deepening of individual’s connection to the earth, nature, and the universe and the embodiment of each person’s divinity.